CLOUT CARES and HIV/AIDS
play school expands to include meals...
vocational/life skills mentorship and training program started...
BioSand water filters provided to homes and schools!
CLOUT Cares helps widows of AIDS in Kasavai, Kenya lead
productive lives and regain self-sufficiency and self-respect.
With the help of our generous donors, we:
- promote health by:
- encouraging awareness, prevention, and management of HIV/AIDS - we pay each widow a stipend for a monthly trip the clinic of her choice and a nutritious meal on that day,
- providing a BioSand filter with its clean, potable water right in every home,
- promote education by:
- paying for the high school education of the widows' children,
- providing sanitary napkins for school girls,
- providing a free educational play school with a daily meal for young children,
- assisting high school graduates and their peers attend vocational schools,
- providing the base for a university education for those who qualify,
- promote self-sufficiency and dignity by:
- helping the widows start and manage individual and collective small businesses,
- providing funds for the purchase of small animals with the goal of the widows earning enough from them to buy and raise cows,
- support the community by:
- active participation (at our personal expense),
- and active oversight (also at our expense).
You may contact CLOUT Cares at any time -
CLOUT Cares, Inc.
77 Scotland Avenue
Madison, CT 06443 (USA)
CLOUT Cares is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charity. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.